Saturday, May 4, 2013

I May Be On The Last Two Boxes

To be precise, I may be on the last two boxes of pictures.  There are still a few boxes of green glass decorative pieces and at least one box of small corning ware casseroles.  Also, there's a box in the van filled with things that I would like to try selling, but haven't taken to a suitable place to sell them. 

And the stack of cook books to be taken to a thrift store is still sitting by the door.  I think of anything boxes and designated as half gone, though.  We've never retrieved anything from a designated box, so I am confident there will be no backsliding.

The problem with new boxes of pictures is that I have to check to see that I haven't already scanned another copy already.  That would just be making myself a sorting problem for later.  It would also be passing up an opportunity to chuck a duplicate photo.  And I'm starting to get such a lift from chucking photos. 

Chuck.  Chuck.